Skin care is no longer a luxury, it is a necessity. More and more consumers are looking towards non surgical options to improve their appearance and get their cosmetic problems treated, as they ensure more predictability and lesser healing times.
The laser suite at the Esthetic Clinic, SL Raheja Fortis Hospital, Mumbai, is one of the best equipped in the world, and ensures that surgery remains the last option. Our expert doctors bring you the latest FDA approved procedures.
LASER SKIN RESURFACING & REJUVENATION
- Laser 360 is an exciting new aesthetic laser treatment that combines three revolutionary technologies to deliver softer, brighter, younger-looking skin in just 60 days.
- Clears sun – damaged skin,smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, shrinks the appearance of pores, fills in acne scars, blends uneven pigmentation.
- Can be used on any skin type, and you are free to return to normal activities immediately after each session.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- A simple, painless, non-invasive and permanent method of hair reduction using the Long pulse Nd YAG laser, and the super hair removal technique.
- Normally, hair removal lasers do not work on grey, white or golden hair, and on fine hair. However, the latest super hair removal laser can work on these types of hair too.
- You can immediately return to your normal activities.
FRACTIONAL ERBIUM LASER PEEL AND SKIN LIGHTENING
- Results are immediate and progressive.
- Length of treatment depends on depth and type of skin, area and scar to be treated, e.g. acne scar, post surgical scar, stretch marks etc. However, for Asian skin types, optimum results can be obtained in just 3-4 sessions with 4 weeks interval in between two sessions.
- Each treatment session can be completed in 15-30 minutes, is a walk-in and walk-out procedure, virtually pain-free, with no side-effects.
BODY CONTOURING, FIGURE SHAPING AND CELLULITE REDUCTION BY SELECTIVE LIPOLYSIS< ULTRASOUND AND RADIOFREQUENCY
- For busting Cellulite – Improves the pitting appearance of cellulite on abdomen, thighs and arms.
- For Firming & Toning – Firming of breasts, thighs and any area of the body with lax or sagging skin. Restores natural tone and elasticity.
- For Contouring – Improves body shape – any area of body including face.
- Can lose 2-4 cm in one session, with further inch reduction and smoothening of skin texture after every session.
- Can be combined with botox, fillers, fractional lasers, lipodissolve injections to give fabulous results.
FRACTIONAL CO2 DOT LASER FOR SCAR REDUCTION
- For acne scars, accidental scars, surgical scars, stretch marks, rejuvenating and renewing your skin, melasma, aged and sun damaged skin, improving texture and firmness, smoothening wrinkles and lines.
- DOTTherapy is a pioneer in the world of CO² laser resurfacing treatments. With DOT, doctors also have more control to customize treatment specifically to the patient and even modify treatment during the procedure for various skin challenges or problem areas.
In the pipeline:
Laser Treatment for Dark Pigmented Patches, Birthmarks and for Skin Lightening
Laser Treatment for Tattoo Removal
Hydrafacial for skin firming, Nourishing and Rejuvenating
Acugel for Under Eye Treatments
Dr. Rinky Kapoor is Consultant Dermatologist & Cosmetic Dermatologist, The Esthetic Clinic, Institute of Aesthetic Surgery, SL Raheja Fortis Hospital, Mumbai.She was the Co-founder, and Head of the Esthetic Clinic at Apollo Health City, Hyderabad from 2009-2011.