Non-Surgical Facelift Treatment in India
The face is the mirror of the soul and a modern day facelift surgeon understand this concept very well. There are two kinds of facelift treatments in India one is the surgical facelift and other is non-surgical facelift treatment in India. For those who want are still not sure of whether a surgical facelift treatment in India will be suitable for their face can opt for non-surgical facelift in India and enjoy and examine the results of the procedure and then make an informed decision.
Most of the non-surgical treatments for the face do not involve any cuts or stiches. The most side effects that a patient will experience are some bit of swelling, redness and tenderness for a short period of time. Non-surgical facelift treatment in India has many options available and an artesian surgeon will be able to give the best possible result to the patient by using one or multiple combination of treatments.
Types of Non-Surgical Facelift treatment in India
There are many options available for patients opting for non-surgical facelift in India. These include:-
Botox: This is the most common non-surgical facelift treatment in India, a treatment is famous worldwide. Botox is an easy lunch time procedure and is done on an outpatient procedure. Botox injections cause the muscles to relax and therefore the muscles are not able to contract and thus there are no wrinkles. Botox works best for lines and wrinkles between eyebrows, forehead, around the eyes and at the side of the face. Botox can also help reduce the lines in the neck too. The results of Botox as a non-surgical facelift treatment can take up to seven days to show and they last for up to three months comfortably.
In most of the case two or three sittings for the Botox injections can help reduce the lines and wrinkles considerably but if there are deep lines then many sittings for the non-surgical face lift treatment will be needed.
- Fillers: Fillers as non-surgical facelift treatment in India is used to correct the sagging skin of the face. Fillers act as non-surgical volumizers and can help lift the sagging cheeks, jawline and temple. The fillers fill in the line or the general area to create a semblance of fullness. Unlike Botox this kind of non-surgical face lift treatment in India is used in the lower parts of the face. There are many kinds of non-surgical fillers that are used in India and these include:
- Hyaluronic Acid fillers
- Collagen fillers
- Semi-Permanent Fillers
- Permanent fillers
- Laser Non-Surgical Facelift in India: Laser can be controlled to melt the fat under the skin and tighten the skin. The result of laser non-surgical facelift is a smooth younger looking skin that appears sculpted. Laser is also an effective non-surgical treatment to get rid of scars, wrinkles and even acne scars. The laser treatment can take up to two hours and the results are generally visible in seven days.
- Facial Thread Lift: This is a very popular non-surgical facelift treatment in India. As the name suggests this treatment process involves use of barbed threads under the skin to remove the undesirable wrinkles. It is a completely non-surgical process in which special threads are inserted under the skin where they attach to the skin tissue. The threads are then pulled to give the smooth look to the skin. The results of the thread lift can be seen immediately and they last for up to eighteen months. The threads used are biodegradable and dissolve on their own in some time.
- Thermage: The non-surgical treatment process of Thermage stimulates the production of new collagen which helps tighten the skin from inside. Thermage also tightens the collagen that is already present thus reducing the fine lines and wrinkles on the outside. This process is also used to lift the brow, cheek and jawlines in India. This non-surgical facelift treatment in India uses radiofrequency to reduce the wrinkles.
- Ultherapy: Another popular non-surgical facelift in India option is the use of ultrasound heat to target the problem tissue. Ultherapy in India is used to tighten and uplift the brow, cheek and jawline area thus giving the face a youthful look. The treatment takes about thirty to sixty minute to complete and the results are visible over a period of two months. The non-surgical process needs to be repeated every eight to twelve months to maintain the results.
There are many treatments in India that are available and are completely non-surgical. However, extra care should be taken in selecting the clinic and the surgeon for the process. Non-surgical facelift in India is a temporary process and the results do tend to fade away with time and the process needs to be repeated periodically to maintain the firm look on the face.
Frequently Asked Questions for Non-Surgical face Lift Treatment –
Question 1: What kind of non-surgical facelift is the most successful?
Ultherapy is a well-liked noninvasive method that uses ultrasound thermal energy to lift and support deeper layers of skin on your chin and face.
Question 2: When should a woman consider getting a facelift?
A facelift can occasionally be performed at a young age, but it typically works best on patients in their 40s, 50s, and 60s, when the visible effects of aging first start to show. You can tell you’re getting older by the deep wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin you notice.
Question 3: What is the price of a facelift in India?
-The average facelift procedure costs between Rs. 1.2-2 lakhs.
Referral Links Section –