Anti Aging Treatment in Mumbai, India
Every person wants to look younger, especially women. But in today’s world of stress and pollution, looking younger than you really are is not as easy. The adverse effects of the monster named stress on our skin and body are too damaging. Wrinkles, forehead lines, loose skin etc are some of the problems you might be dealing with. And of course these are the things you want to get rid of. People in our country too have become more conscious about their appearances. Therefore in terms of anti aging treatment in Mumbai India is seeing more and more patients everyday.
Anti-aging creams are a rage in today’s cosmetic market. But hardly any of these have a desired effect. So does that mean there are no proper procedures that take negate our skin’s aging appearance? There are. A lot of procedures exist that can effectively rejuvenate the skin, making you look younger than ever. Therefore when it comes to anti aging treatment in Mumbai India is seeing patients who opt for the best possible procedures rather than just going for topical products available in the market.
Anti aging treatment Mumbai India has to offer
Some of the most popular anti-aging treatment available in India are as follows:
- Laser anti-aging treatment– Both ablative and non-ablative lasers can be used for anti-aging treatment in Mumbai. However, ablative lasers are more efficient. The face is rejuvenated with the help of a procedure known as fractional CO2 laser resurfacing. This is probably the most popular mode of treatment, and when it comes to laser anti aging treatment Mumbai has some of the best centres for it.
- Microdermabrasion– This is a very painless and non-invasive anti aging treatment procedure. Microdermabrasion helps in the removal of the topmost layer of the skin by using crystals of compounds like aluminium oxide, or in some cases even diamond flakes. As it exfoliates the skin, new youthful skin is produced through the production of new collagen. Again, this too is a very popular mode of treatment since it is minimally invasive. Centres in tier 1 cities in India, especially Mumbai have the best dermatologists who are experts at anti-ageing treatment using microdermabrasion.
- Chemical peels – In this process a chemical solution is applied on the skin. After some time the outermost layer gets exfoliated and forms a blister. This crust then peels away after some time. The treated area is then left with new cells that give the area a much more youthful look.
- Ultherapy– This is a modern, non-surgical face lifting procedure that uses sound waves to rejuvenate the skin. There are only a handful of centres in India that has this procedure available, Dr. Rinky Kapoor’s Esthetic Clinic being one of them. So visit her when you think anti aging treatment Mumbai.
- Fillers– With age the face loses volume and a youthful shape. In this technique the cosmetic surgeon injects fillers into the face strategically. This restores the shape of the face and negates the tired and sunken appearance.
- Botox– This is probably the most popular mode of treatment out there. It must be done by a certified cosmetologist at mumbai and can achieve results that are long lasting. Botox is such a procedure that it should not be done by a person who is not experienced or an absolute expert at it.
Alternative anti-aging treatment in Mumbai India
Traditional creams on the market work but do not achieve as good results as these procedures will. There are some other alternative procedures that reduce wrinkles and contribute towards anti aging treatment. Facial toning is one such procedure that aims to alter the contours of the face by actual physical therapy. This is done by engaging the patient in facial exercises that encourages muscular toning in the face. This ensures that there is no muscle loss in the face, thereby reducing the wrinkles and sagging due to aging.
Another alternative anti-aging treatment that is popular in Mumbai is electro-stimulation. This involves passing low levels of electric current through the face which results in toning of the facial muscles. This too is practised by quite a few centres in India but is not very widely used for anti aging.
Where to go for anti aging treatment in Mumbai India
For undergoing anti aging treatment you do not need to travel far and wide. There are centres around the country, particularly in Mumbai that serve you with the best anti aging treatments. So if you want anti aging treatment Mumbai is the place to be.
Dr Rinky Kapoor, who is a visiting fellow at the Stanford Medical School, as well as the National Skin Centre has worked with the best dermatologists in the world. She is the cofounder of The Esthetic Clinics in Mumbai, which happen to be some of the best centres in Asia and certainly in India. Therefore if you are looking for anti aging treatment Mumbai, The Esthetic Clinics are the best places for you to be.